Customs, pets, moving

  • Domestic pets

    For information on importing/transiting dogs, cats, ferrets to France, please visit the website of the Embassy of France in Washington.

    lire la suite

  • The VAT Refund

    The VAT Refund Form allows residents of a third country outside the European Union, who are on visit to France for less than 60 days, to benefit from VAT exoneration when exporting merchandise purchased at retailer shops with VAT sails refund.

    lire la suite

  • Moving to France

    The French Consulate General in charge of your regional circumscription may issue a Change of Residence Certificate to exempt the delivery of your personal belongings from customs taxes. The form should be handed over to the French customs (this is generally done by the mover).

    lire la suite

top of the page